BENEFITS OF Permylene FOR OLEFIN PRODUCTION & SEPARATION
Light olefins production is a multi-billion dollar commodity industry, and the olefin/paraffin separation process is the most energy-intensive operation in the production of ethylene, propylene and other high volume olefin petrochemicals.
These are just some of the benefits of using a Permylene membrane system for olefin/paraffin separation:
- Lower Capital Cost (CAPEX) Alternative to Distillation
- Lower Energy Cost
- Reduced Environmental Impact from Emissions
- Recovery of Valuable Olefins from Waste Streams
- Olefin Stream Value Upgrading
- New Product Opportunities
Other Permylene Membrane System Benefits
- Modular product design enables future capacity expansions
- Ease of deployment (logistics, construction, timing) vs. distillation
- Relative ease of operations and maintenance
- Hybrid applications and integration with existing processes can optimize overall olefin recovery performance
Get up-to-date information on Imtex and Permylene, events, new case studies and white papers sent directly to your inbox.
By submitting the form you have provided Imtex Membranes Corp. consent to receiving their e-newsletter which you may unsubscribe at any time at the bottom of each e-newsletter.